Thursday, December 3, 2009

To blog or not to blog...

I have contemplated blogging for awhile now, but have always stopped short. Call it insecurity, call it humility, but as I get to the point of setting up a blog I always ask myself, why would anyone read this? With all of the information out there on the web, why would any one care what I have to say about cooking? But as the holidays roll around, I am again inspired. I have been keeping a journal of recipes I make and activities I do with the kids during the holiday season and decided that if I blog, I can share it with other family and friends that may want to see it. :) If others find interest, great! If they don't, so be it! My first few entries will probably recipes from my journal that others have wanted me to share.


It is always this time of year that I get inspired to bake and cook enough food to feed the town and think I should cook professionally, but for now, it is enough to know that I make others happy with my treats and that I have started to pass on the love of baking and cooking to my two sons.


Happy creating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment